A weekday Mass will be held on Tuesdays 5pm. Other weekday Masses cancelled. Sacrament of Confirmation September. World Youth Day pilgrimage. Peace, Justice, Ecology. Pastoral Formation Scripture Short Course: Starts 11 August. Catholic Earthcare Program. Plenary Council Assembly. Tri-Diocesan Social Justice Reflection Evening: 20 July. Catalyst for Renewal. Vinnies volunteers URGENT. Christian Life discussion. Catalyst for Renewal Program. BM Catholics take action. A Mass recorded at OLN is available via the button 'recorded masses', below right. Cry of the Earth Cry of the Poor Parts 1-8. The Well (a support website from our Diocese). Project Compassion.
For details of the above News, click on the
"All the NEWS" link below,
All the NEWS
Note: for recorded Masses, Bulletin, Prayers, Support ---
please use buttons on the lower righthand side
PLEASE NOTE: via the buttons below you may:
- watch Recorded Masses via the button 'Recorded Masses ' below.
- watch other sacred recordings, including Rosaries, via the button 'Sacred Recordings and Texts'
- gain Support via the 'Support' button.
- find the bulletin, the Sunday Celebration and Laurie Woods' commentary via the 'Bulletin' button
- find Prayers via the 'Prayers' button.
- find items added by Parishioners via the 'People of the Parish' button.
NB. Anyone wanting to receive the bulletin as a hard copy or via email, please telephone the office on 0418 214 548 or email via email@example.com
254 GREAT WESTERN HWY, LAWSON
02 4759 1034