Readers wanted for Holy Week. Project Compassion, Numbers for Mass back to 48, still book in (follow link for details) QR code for entry. Bookings for Holy Week now open. Detailed Mass times through Easter. Catalyst for Renewal events. Parish Refugee Food drive. Terry O'Donnell's A Scriptural Way of the Cross. Weekday masses are on - 5:00PM Tuesday and Wednesday and 9:00 AM Thursday.
Commentators wanted for 2021.
The Well (a support website from our Diocese)
For details of the above News, click on the link,
All the NEWS
For A Scriptural Way of the Cross, recorded Masses, Bulletin, Prayers, Support ---
please use buttons on the lower righthand side
PLEASE NOTE: you will find, via the buttons below:
- watch Recorded Masses via the button 'Recorded Masses ' below.
- A Scriptural Way of the Cross via the 'A Scriptural Way of the Cross' button below
- Other sacred recordings, including Rosaries, via the button 'Sacred Recordings and Texts'
- Support during COVID-19 and beyond via the 'Support' button.
- The bulletin, the St Pauls mass and Laurie Woods' commentary via the 'Bulletin' button
- There are Prayers via the 'Prayers' button.
- There are items added by Parishioners via the 'People of the Parish' button.
NB. Anyone wanting to receive the bulletin as a hard copy or via email, please telephone Richard on 4759 1034 or email via
254 GREAT WESTERN HWY, LAWSON
02 4759 1034